View the final design concepts presented to residents, review the presentation, and then tell us what you think?
Victoria Park needs you!
View the two design concepts presented to residents, review the presentation, and then tell us what you think?
Join us November 18th at 7:30 PM or November 20th at 10:00 AM
Dear Ward 1 residents
The purpose of this post is to account for my vote this past Friday, November 12, 2021, at a special meeting of Hamilton City Council to fill the ward 5 seat left vacant with the election of Chad Collins as a federal Liberal MP for Hamilton East- Stoney Creek. Mr Collins served as ward 5 Hamilton City Councillor for 26 years (1995-2021).
What is a Bicycle Boulevard?
Also known as “slow streets,” “quiet streets,” or “neighbourhood greenways,” bicycle boulevards are low volume streets that offer an opportunity to improve corridor safety by calming vehicular traffic for people living in the area, including people walking and cycling while improving the livability of the neighbourhood.
What is a Bicycle Boulevard?
Also known as “slow streets” or “neighbourhood greenways”, bicycle boulevards are low volume streets that offer an opportunity to enhance corridor safety by calming vehicular traffic for people living in the area, including people walking and cycling, while improving the livability of the neighbourhood.
THIS EDITION OF THE WARD 1 NEWSLETTER INCLUDES:
- My vote against ending the Encampment Response Protocol
- COVID-19 Cases, Scenario Comparisons for Hamilton
- Hamilton’s COVID-19 Testing Centres increase capacity to meet community needs
- Hamilton's Recreation Master Plan Engagement Strategy
- Local Notices
- Locke Street Marker Public Art Project
- Kirkendall Neighbourhood Food Drive
- Westdale South - Dromore Cres Temporary Road Closure (Sterling to Paisley) September 10
- Paisley Ave N and Oak Knoll Ave
- Ainslie Wood Visual Identity Survey - Last Call
- Park Project Updates
- Victoria Park
- Alexander Skate Park
- Churchill Park
- City Enrichment Fund Now Taking Applications for 2022
- 2022 City Enrichment Fund | Applications Open
- Bay Area Restoration Council Community Water Leaders Program
- Royal Botanical Gardens Resumes Programming
- In Case You Missed It
- Chedoke Creek Remediation Update: Ministry approves City’s remediation work plan for Cootes Paradise
- Hamilton City Council approves Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Verification Policy for all City employees
- Hamilton Anti-Racism Resource Centre welcomes executive director, Lyndon George HARC website,
- Increased risk for West Nile Virus in Hamilton
- Cootes to Escarpment Fall Festival Weekends from September 14 - October 3, 2021
- Saturdays Un-LOCKED - Eat, Shop and Play on Locke every Saturday from July 17 to September 11 | 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Westdale Village Casual Outdoor Market every Tuesday | 4:00-7:00 PM
- Westdale Live
- Supercrawl Bridgeworks Live Stream Series
The City of Hamilton will launch an electric scooter rental program next spring. The project will run for 24 months as a pilot to allow the City to assess operations and safety features. The City will partner with the private sector, and all capital and operating costs will be the responsibility of the selected commercial operators.